Medication management software helps providers to prescribe patients the right medicine at the right time.
our medication management software experience
- Drug-to-Drug interaction
- E-prescribing Solutions
- Medication Adherence
- Medication mapping between multiple systems
- Medication Reconciliation
- Medication Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Orders (both discrete and reoccurring on a schedule)
- Therapeutic Drug Classification
medication management software
Medication management software focuses on how to deliver the appropriate medication(s) to patients based on their medical history, current best practices, medication list, and insurance provider. Medication management software uses clinical decision support to guide the physician away from potential pitfalls such as prescribing an overdose of a particular drug or one that the patient is allergic to.
Here are some of the major challenges for medication management software:
- Appropriately guide prescribers without stopping their progress with too many alert click-throughs.
- Adjusting the protocol recommendations based upon new research
- Reconciling the data between what was prescribed and which prescriptions were filled and taken.
- Offering appropriate substitutions if the patient does not want to take that medication or if it is not approved by their insurance plan.