So, you won't have to explain HL7 or HIPAA. Saving your time and reducing your costs. For healthcare providers
Healthcare providers have unique needs for medical software development. Learn how Claricode can help healthcare providers. For consumer medical devices
You develop the medical device and we can help with the medical software development. Learn more about software development for medical devices. For medical software product companies
We can architect or lead a helping hand to your team developing medical software products. Recent medical software development projects
Here is a sample of our recent medical software development projects:
Ease of use
- Creating an e-prescribing web service for over 2000 physicians that sends eprescriptions at a rate of 1.1 million transactions per year. To put that in perspective, in 2007, all of California sent 1.9 million e-prescription attempts.
- Enabling self-monitoring and self care of chronic conditions, such as diabetes and CHF, using consumer medical devices and a web application.
- Providing an interactive speech application to search for specialists.
- Creating web applications that simplify complex medical workflows.
- Simplifying routine appointment scheduling through web scheduling.
- Monitoring chronic medical conditions through consumer medical devices.
- Building a universal database for remote monitoring medical data.
- Web-enabling medical claims data while securing it and keeping it easy to use.
- Synchronizing medical images and data securely from mobile clients with a central server upon connection.
- Capturing and processing data from medical devices (wireless and wired).
- Building a service-oriented application that will be used by multiple devices (Microsoft Mobile, Symbian, and Windows clients) to provide better patient care.
- Enhancing the usability of an existing software application.
Medical software is often hard to use, causing productivity to drop. Productivity drops cause people to think twice about using and recommending your software.
Claricode puts usability at the center of our healthcare software development process. Our usability experts ensure that people who use your system don't need to be software experts. Our employees' specialties
- Application Architecture
- Database design and creation
- Graphic Design
- Information Architecture
- Project Management
- Requirements Analysis
- Software Development
- Usability Analysis
In 2003, Claricode started by doing medical software development for a prestigious healthcare provider. Our advantage was the high quality of our code and of our people.
Project management and communications were purposely kept to a minimum in order to hit deadlines and keep within tight budgets.
As we grew (and our projects grew), we sharpened and expanded our project management processes to meet the needs of our clients.
Due to our heritage as a small and fast software development consultancy, our clients receive more value for their investment.
And now, our clients have the peace of mind that comes from a solid project management process.
Contact Us to chat with a healthcare software expert or call 800.635.5284.